Monday, October 29, 2007

the beggining...

hello to all....
this is my first blog and first blog posting....
I have decided to create at blog to document my weightloss progress...hatred of food...self injury..and every other issue my pathtic mind and soul deals with that I cannot speak of face to face...I also have high hopes the some of the readers of my blog will post helpful comments and let me know that i am not alone...truth be told, i am feeling very alone.
Now, I am going to begen a week long fast tommorow morning (10-29-07 start end date 11-2-07)
I will be taking my begining measurments and offical start weight tommorow morning before the gym. I plan to weight myself every morning before the gym and will document it on here
I need to lose as much weight as possiable before the dreaded thanksgiving and my ultimate goal is a perfect 98lbs. Now I am going to stop all this typing and will tell you more of myself, my goal, and all the other yada yada stuff.....i promise and hope things will become more intresting!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: